Tuesday, September 27, 2016

A surefire way to get quilting inspiration

Sometimes a girl just needs to buy some fabric!!

So I've been working on my version of our New Beginnings Block of the Month quilt all year, using a beautiful selection of batiks in white/cream, navy, turquoise/teal and orange/fucshia but this month I was having a little trouble getting inspired to make my block!!

I happened to be at Taylor Sewing Centre to drop off some quilt samples for the classes that I'm going to be teaching so I decided to see what new batiks had arrives.

I came home with a nice little selection that tied in beautifully with my other fabrics:



When I got home and added them to the fabrics that I've already been working with, I immediately wanted to get working on my October block!!


Nothing like some new fabric to get a girl inspired!!


No comments: