Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The website is DONE!

I can't believe it, but my new website is finally up and running!
Last summer I decided that my website needed a face lift, so I took some time to surf the web to see what types of websites appealed to me. I sent some sample to our web mistress Sue Wilkins and gave her some other ideas about what I wanted. Sue set up the main pages and guided me through the process of entering all of my patterns and other products. This week we FINALLY finished, launched the new site and have already worked out a few kinks.
Please check it out at www.fairfieldroadesigns.com to see the new look. I'm so happy that my website, blog, Facebook page and Craftsy site are all now linked together in one spot. Many thanks to Sue for her guidance and infinite PATIENCE!

No comments: