Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Wow!!! That's a lot of patterns!!!

I keep track of my sales on an Excel spreadsheet. It isn't fancy, but it does the job!
When I first started my business 12 years ago, I made the spreadsheet so that it would give me a running total of patterns sold, both per pattern and overall. Today when I was entering the orders that had just come through on my email I glanced at the overall pattern sales and couldn't believe my eyes. As of today I have sold over 23000 patterns!!
My best seller is still my "Cold Weather Friends"! Can anyone guess how many of those patterns I have sold?? Enter your guesses on my Fairfield Road Designs Facebook page (why not "Like" the page while you are there?) and whomever has the closest guess by Sunday night will win one of my Door Decor felted wool applique kits!!

No comments: