Monday, December 26, 2016

Experimenting with WonderFil Threads

Happy Boxing Day!!

I can't believe that Christmas is over for another year! Today we are spending the day relaxing by the fire, watching movies and enjoying the gifts that we received yesterday from our family. Tonight is turkey soup night at the Baker's and tomorrow turkey pot pie (my favourite)!!

This week I am guest blogging on QUILTsocial and once again I am experimenting with WonderFil threads. This week I am using their Eleganza threads to do some wool applique, embroidery and sashiko!! What a nice treat to do some hand stitching after the busy times leading up to Christmas!

Here are some of the previous projects that I have made for QUILTsocial using WonderFil's threads - hope you find something that piques your interest or inspires you to experiment too!!


Tablerunner using WonderFil's Razzle and Dazzle threads:



Hexagon "Back Porch Pillow" with Fruitti threads:









Fall fusible web tablerunner with Mirage and Decobob threads:



Christmas Tree wall hanging with WonderFil's metallic threads:


As you can see I've had lots of fun in the past experimenting with WonderFil threads - please join me on QUILTsocial this week as I explore more ways to use these wonderful threads!

No comments: