Friday, January 22, 2016

Easy homemade pizza

Friday night we like to have something easy for dinner and tonight it was one of our favourite dishes - homemade naan bread pizza.

I use my Thrive Life foods EVERY day! I have Thrive pineapple in my Isagenix shake every morning and more often than not I use some Thrive product in my dinner preparations. Our easy pizza uses LOTS of Thrive veggies. The first step is to make the pizza sauce. The tomato powder is so easy to use - just add water until you get the right consistency for your recipe. A little bit of Epicure pizza seasoning and it is ready to go.

Pizza sauce made with Thrive Tomato powder

Next up, the veggies. No washing or chopping for me and best of all...no slimy mushrooms in the bottom of my refrigerator 😃
Onions, peppers, green onions and mushrooms rehydrated and ready to use on the pizzas

Looks yummy!

The pizzas are then assembled. Too bad there is no Thrive pepperoni - maybe I'll make that suggestion some day, but sometimes I add the sausage crumbles which are very yummy!
All ready for the overn

Two of the pizzas got olives and two got pineapple and then into the oven they went at 400 degrees. After 15 minutes we had hot and delicious homemade pizza! Yum! Yum!


No comments: