Monday, August 1, 2016

New Beginnings Block of the Month

August block is now available!!


Our New Beginnings Block of the Month program is moving right along and the August block is now available for download.

Here is my block - made with my awesome selection of batiks. As you can see, I've used a couple different cream batiks, a navy one, a turquoise and a peach as my accent fabric. This block is one of our more complex one and I really like it!


As I've been making the blocks I've been pressing all of the seams open - I'll admit, not one of my favourite things to do, but I'm sure that I will appreciate it when I start assembling the quilt top.


Here is a close-up showing my beautiful batik fabrics.


Visit Craftsy to download this pattern and to see the rest of the blocks for the New Beginnings Block of the Month quilt. The general directions are free to download as are two BONUS blocks

General Instructions on Craftsy

As mentioned in the General Instructions, anyone who makes a block and uploads a picture of it to Craftsy will have their name entered into our grand prize draw for a complete quilt kit!!The more blocks you make, the more times your name will be entered.


Craftsy

No comments: