Monday, January 21, 2008

Brrrr it's COLD!!


Well, I braved the cold this morning (20 below celsius) and went to the "Y" for Aquafit. It was wonderful to be in the pool with the sun coming in the windows, but it was quite a shock when I had to go outside again. I often say that I was born in the wrong country, because even though I LOVE being a Canadian, I HATE winter!!! Snow is nice to look at, but I hate being cold. Having the fire on and drinking hot chocolate is nice, but I'd rather be floating around in our backyard swimming pool.
That being said, my kids LOVE the snow and, to make them happy, I did consent to go sledding at a nearby hill with some friends over the Christmas Holidays. I've adding a little slideshow here as proof that I actually did go outside!!

1 comment:

Nellie Holmes said...

Hey Christine,
I love the slide show. Can't wait to see pictures of your new studio. Wasn't it nice to have a snow day today?