Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Old Forge, New York

Last Monday we headed south to Old Forge New York to start our summer vacation. This little town has quaint shops and beautiful scenery, but it also has a gigantic water park - which was our main destination. The Enchanted Forest Water Safari has at least 12 large water slides, many littler water slides, a wave pool and two "lazy" rivers.
Our daredevil, Carson, went on every water slide but one. I drew the line at sending my 7 year old down a water slide called the "Killermanjaro". He was not happy with me, but since he went down every other one at least twice he definitely got his money's worth!!

Aidan was happy just to ride the lazy river - 16 times!

1 comment:

swooze said...

Looks like fun! My kids will be in NY for a few weeks, I may have to ask my parents if they know of this place.