Sunday, July 13, 2008

Scrapbooking again - finally!!!

I, like many other quilters, also have a second uncontrolled crafting passion - scrapbooking. I think I was having a temporary moment of insanity when I decided to try it out. I already had WAY too much fabric and WAY too little time to use it, so why-oh-why did I want to start something else?? I guess it is my kids' fault. If they weren't so darn cute, I wouldn't take so many pictures of them!! That's my story anyway!

So, like many other scrapbookers, I have WAY too many scrapbooking supplies and WAY too little time to use them. Especially during the winter months when I am so busy designing and getting ready for Quilt Market. So in the summer, when things on the quilting front are a bit slower, I finally get time to scrapbook. Last week I finally reorganized my supplies (I haven't used any of them since moving my studio in the winter) and laid everything out on my cutting table. Now, whenever I have a few minutes to spare, I can go in and work on a page. I've done ten - two page spreads so far! Currently I am working on Aidan's book - here are some of the pages I've done:


1 comment:

Cali said...

You should combine quilting and scrapbooking. You could call it "Qurapbooking." Scrapbook images knitted into a quilt. It's genius.