Friday, November 5, 2010

A very productive (and fun) day!!

Today I spent the day in Morrisburg with the ladies at Nellie's Fall Quilt Retreat. Since I have had a few weekends away over the last couple months, I decided that I was not going to attend the quilt retreat this fall, BUT since I was off today Nellie invited me to come up to spend the day (I got to use my friend Trudy's table before she arrived late this afternoon). While I was there I worked on my ornaments for the Studio Tour. I started them last weekend, and have been working on them whenever I had a chance, but with 5 dedicated hours today, I managed to finish up 45 of them. Here is a sample of what I have been making. I have 25 more to finish (but I still have 3 weeks!).I hope the retreaters have a great weekend and get lots of quilts made!!!

No comments: