Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wow - where did the summer go???

I can't believe that I last posted in JULY!!!! But I do have a good excuse. In addition to family vacations, kids home all summer and working, I have been taking an online pharmacy course from the University of Waterloo since August 3rd - it has been very intensive and just now I am feeling like my head is once again ABOVE water :) It goes until the middle of December, but I have been able to fit in a little quilting here and there. I have also been writing LOTS of patterns as I will have 2 projects in the Spring 2012 issue of A Needle Pulling Thread, one project in AP&Q "Quilts and More" next spring, one project in "Create and Decorate" in April 2012 and finally one project in the new magazine "Primitive Quilts and Projects". All of these projects are already made (thank heavens) but now the instructions need to be written. Wish me luck!!



Sunset on Coastguard Beach - Cape Cod - Our summer family vacation

1 comment:

me said...

Wow, busy girl! I won't wish you luck because you are doing a wonderful job making your own "luck"! But I will wish for you that you can find some time to get everything done with a minimum amount of stress. Another exciting year coming up for you!