Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November block of the month now available on Craftsy

New Beginnings BOM - November

Wow - it's November and we are almost at the end of our New Beginnings BOM  series!! If you've been following along, make sure that you post pictures of your finished blocks on Craftsy so that you can be entered into our draw for a quilt kit!!


Here are the fabrics that I chose for my November block. I'm just loving the navy, teals and orange/fuschia fabrics together and can't wait to see what all of my blocks are going to look like together!


Here are all of triangles ready to sew together:


And here is my finished block!!


Check out all of the New Beginning blocks that are available on Craftsy! Next month we'll post the final block AND two different patterns for using the blocks to make a quilt!

No comments: