Thursday, December 1, 2016

Final New Beginnings Block of the Month block now available on Craftsy

December block now available!

I can't believe that December is finally here! It has been a great year full of creativity for me and I'm so happy to share with you my final (and maybe favourite) block for our New Beginnings block of the month program.

The December block ePattern is now available for download from Craftsy.


I managed to keep track of my cardboard markers ALL YEAR LONG and they are still super helpful for keeping track of what fabric is what when I get to the sewing machine


My finished block looks awesome and I'm so looking forward to getting all of these blocks together in my quilt.


In a couple weeks we'll be posting two different patterns that can be used to sew all of your BOM blocks into a quilt!!

No comments: