Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Getting ready for the Studio Tour

Once again, this November, I will be participating in the "A Country Home Christmas Artist's Studio Tour". Nellie and I are both going to be involved and we are going to be located on the Thousadn Islands Parkway in our friend, Linda Scallion's, "Piggery" - which is, despite it's name, a quaint little building that looks just wonderful decorated for Christmas. Once again I will have my wall hangings and punchneedle pieces for sale, but I wanted to offer some smaller items too. One the weekend I had a brain wave - I have a thousand pictures of my quilts that I used to use on the cover of my patterns, but now that I use digital image I have no use for these pictures! Instead of throwing them out I decided to make gift tags. have a look at some of the ones I made on the weekend.

1 comment:

me said...

What a fabulous idea- I LOVE them! Good luck on the tour!