Saturday, August 15, 2015

Why Thrive???

I guess you could say I have my hands full with everything going on in my life. Between working as a pharmacist, having two teenage boys, family health issues which have us going out of town for medical appointments almost every week and my quilting businesses, I pretty much fill my days. People are always asking me how I do it all (the answer is being organized) and why I take on more projects (the answer to that is a bit more complicated I think LOL - perhaps I just want to try EVERYTHING).

My newest venture is Thrive foods and I really happened upon it by accident. While I was in Florida visiting my parents in March, my mom's friend asked me if I had ever heard of Thrive. She said it was new and it was freeze dried food. My first reaction was "yuck" that sounds disgusting. But, she told me to look it up online so I did and the more I looked at it and the more I thought about it the more interested I became!

 Thrive is really a revolution in food! And for someone who is as busy as I am, I needed some help ensuring that my family had nutritious, delicious and EASY food!!!  For almost a year now we have been using and loving Isagenix, but I wanted to be able to make healthy meals for my family too. For years I have been buying fruits and vegetables on a weekly basis and watching them go bad before we could eat them!!


Besides the convenience and the reduction in waste, Thrive foods are packed with nutrients!!


We have been loving our Thrive foods and we are having so much fun sharing them with our friends and family! Check out the Thrive Life Website to see all of the products available - believe me you will be AMAZED!!!

No comments: