Tuesday, June 21, 2016

QUILTsocial and Quilt Canada 2016

Wow!! It's been a busy few weeks around here!

Two weeks ago I was the guest blogger on QUILTsocial and during the week we made a beautiful Sunflower art quilt using Northcott's "Artisan Spirit Shimmer", "Sandscapes" and "Toscana" lines of fabric - SO MUCH FUN!!!




And last week Nellie and I headed to Toronto for three days to participate in Quilt Canada put on by the Canadian Quilter's Association (CQA). What a great show and what a HUGE vendor market!! I couldn't believe how many booths were there.

It was so fun to run into some old friends that we haven't seen for years AND to make some purchases!!
Nellie, Patti Carey (Northcott) and myself showing off our "Celebrate Canada" book

Visiting Carla Canonico in the QUILTsocial booth

Visiting with Karen Magee and signing copies of our book in the Quilt Thyme booth
I can't wait to try out some of my new goodies!!


New fabrics and templates!!
Next year Quilt Canada is in Toronto again!! I think next year I'll go for a longer time and take a class while I'm there - you can never stop learning!!!

No comments: