Tuesday, August 23, 2016

New Block of the Month quilt to be released SOON!!!

Nellie and I have wanted to do a fusible applique Block of the Month quilt for years and this March we finally started designing it!! Since then we've been working on making the quilt and writing the patterns and I'm so happy to say that it is ALMOST DONE!!! 

My sample of the quilt is actually on display now at the Quilted Cardinal in Beamsville, Ontario as they will be running the block of the month as one of their classes this fall! 

We will be releasing the patterns VERY SOON, but I wanted to give you a little taste of what's to come... here are the fabrics that I selected back in March for my sample. The pattern is written for fusible applique (which is what my sample is made with), but they can be used for wool applique too (Nellie is making that version).





We can't wait to show you the patterns!!! Once the final proof reading is done they will be available at quilt shops and online!!

No comments: