Thursday, October 2, 2008

Elizabethann's Quilt

Shortly after I posted on this blog that I had quilted one of Donna Taylor's quilts for her, Elizabethann VanHelden came into the drug store to ask if I would be interested in doing a twin size quilt that she had made fro her father who is in a nursing home. Although I was a bit nervous I said OK. Last Thursday I brought it to our guild meeting to give it back to her - she says that she is a satisfied customer and will have more business for me!! Since then I have had other members of our guild ask if I would be able to do their quilts and I have said yes, but I'm only going to commit to a few to get started as I have lots of other things I need to focus on this fall - I guess I have a little sideline for my pattern business now!
Elizabethann's quilt was made with an assortment of Japanese fabrics and was fun to quilt.
I did an all-over flower design with echo quilting - it turned out quite nice.

1 comment:

me said...

Nice job! That looks beautiful, Christine!

Christa